Social Media StrategistMediassociates, Inc. | Newtown, CT, 06470, US
Posted a month ago
Mediassociates, an INC 5000 media planning, buying, and optimization agency, seeks a Paid Social Media Strategist to contribute as a member of the digital media team, and to lead social media strategy development, campaign research & ideation, in-flight campaign/metric optimization, project management, content publishing, vendor, and team management, and contribute to strong client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of our ever-growing social practice at Mediassociates. This candidate will have proven experience across paid social media advertising platforms, publishing tools, and analytics systems. Proven ability with contributing to growing clients' paid social success through developing strategies, testing, implementation, and analyzing performance. Culture is a core focus of our agency and looking for individuals who are passionate about social advertising and desire to foster a positive team and inclusive agency culture.
- Build and implement paid social media advertising strategy via client research, competitive research, platform evaluation, audience research, in concert with client brand positioning and creative strategy.
- Lead & manage social media analytics evaluation and coordinate social data/metrics with Mediassociates' analytics team.
- Interact and collaborate with other media planning, media buying, and analytics departments to provide sound, research-based campaign strategies, plans and implementation approaches that drive tangible client business impact.
- Advise in-house and external creative partners in best practices for creating content (video, image & text, etc.) that builds brand social media presence and inspires engagement or action with the advertiser beyond the social platform.
- Use social media research and trends to identify opportunities and create directional content calendars that inform campaign flighting, and supplement client team efforts for creative development and complementary organic social activities.
- Contribute to social media business unit growth strategies, resource planning, team management, and business development.
- 5+ years experience in development, planning, activation, management, optimization, and measurement of paid social media advertising campaigns based on client goals and KPIs.
- Strong in-platform experience across major social platforms including (but not limited to): Facebook/IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Including proven knowledge of social media vendor and platform capabilities, integrations, and measurement
- Knowledge of industry best practices and platform selection based on campaign objectives, general copy direction/CTAs, engagement metrics, and digital response metrics.
- Superb written skills and knowledge of grammar are required. Strong visualization and conceptual skills a plus.
- Proven ability to integrate social media campaigns with other digital and offline paid advertising activities as well as CRM data and systems.
- Positive attitude and ability to contribute to a fun, dynamic, collaborative team culture.
- Innovation will be key to this role. Please be prepared to discuss approach to staying on top of emerging platform changes/trends, and new platforms available in the industry.
- Experience and skill in presenting as a part of a group is imperative.
- BS in communications, marketing, business, new media, or public relations is preferred
Our office is located in Newtown, Connecticut. We are open to candidates living/working from other US locations however candidates must be available to work 8:30 am-5:30 pm or 9 am-6 pm eastern time.
Mediassociates is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.