Business Development Representative - AmsterdamStayNTouch LLC | Amsterdam, OH, 43903, US
Posted a month ago
Stayntouch is a US based company, looking for a Business Development Representative in the Netherlands (preferably Amsterdam) region. We are revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We are the guest-centric property management system, built to empower any guest experience the world’s best owners and managers can design.
Our team of dedicated professionals leverage their expertise to deliver a cloud PMS that streamlines hotel operations, maximizes revenue, empowers staff, and enhances the guest journey. Our mobile SaaS-based platform can run on any device with an internet connection, allowing hoteliers to break free from the front desk, and letting guests choose their own welcome and departure experience. We believe that technology should be unburdened 一 empowering hotels to deliver their own version of the ideal guest experience. Ultimately, great technology exists to facilitate great hospitality, and we are that technology. We provide our solutions to well-known hotels such as the TWA Hotel, The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Great Wolf Resorts, First Hotels and Okko Hotels.
About the position:
Reporting to the Vice President of New Business, the Business Development Representative is responsible fordeveloping and cultivating relationships with prospects, leads, and customers. The successful individual will be responsible for developing excellent customer relationships and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing departments to generate and qualify new business opportunities. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of achieving and exceeding prospecting goals. This person will be responsible for working as a cohesive and dynamic team member to prospect and identify key contacts within accounts to successfully schedule meetings for our sales team.
*This is a hybrid/remote position based in or around Amsterdam
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Make outbound calls and email to both inbound leads and prospecting list
- Schedule appointments for our Sales Representatives
- Research companies and identify target contacts at qualified companies
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, potential) to best position Stayntouch in the market
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all incoming leads that come to us from the web or phone
- Research new and effective techniques to add value to your prospect outreaches
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information update in Salesforce
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail with excellent follow-up skills & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Hotel/Hospitality/Tech industry experience
- B2B industry experience
Stayntouch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, and matriculation or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at Stayntouch are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Stayntouch is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.