Customer Service Manager Full Time | Arrowhead Products - Los Alamitos, CA,90720 chevron_rightArrowhead Products Corporation | Los Alamitos, CA, 90721, US
Posted a month ago
Job Location: Arrowhead Products - Los Alamitos, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: 1st Shift
Supervise Customer Account Representatives to represent the Company in its business transactions with customers – order entry, customer purchase order contract review, production status, and contractual correspondence, including communicating and coordinating customer requirements with Arrowhead functional departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct the Customer Service function: contract review, order entry, backlog maintenance, order status, customer correspondence, and delivery coordination and commitments.
- Initiates, develops and implements policies, processes and procedures to support accurate and efficient job performance.
- Monitors customer communication to identify problems and issues. Directs effective action to resolve concerns to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Identifies and elevates customer contractual, pricing, or relations issues to the level appropriate to assure effective action.
- Supports customer contacts as required – presentations, visits, program reviews, audits, etc.
- Maintains knowledge and skill base within the Customer Service Department.
- Presents the customer with a professional image of Arrowhead Products and represents the customer to internal functions professionally.
- Ability to perform difficult reconcilations pertaining to customer demand and resultant schedules.
- Must have knowledge of commercial and military aerospace and space markets.
- Reviews and facilitates demand management component of Sales, Operations, Inventory and Planning (SIOP) process.
- This job description is not all inclusive of all duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in aerospace or automotive customer service management position.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and with general computer use.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with people – listening to customers, understanding and identifying issues, identifying practical solutions, and taking or directing implementation of plans.
- Upbeat, energetic attitude focused on customer satisfaction with an ability to work in a team environment with the customer and other departments to achieve results.
Requires 5+ years direct supervision of staff.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift up to 35 lbs.
- Push and pull 35 lbs.
- Bend Occasionally
- Sit, Stand, and Walk Frequently
- Talk and Listen Frequently
- Frequent Use of Computer Monitor
List any additional special requirements