Manager - CMG Medi-Spa - Full Time, DaysLifePoint Health | IN, US
Posted a month ago
Manager - CMG Medi-Spa - Full Time, Days in Jeffersonville, IN at Clark Memorial Hospital
Work in a newly opened setting. Scheduled to open in spring of 2023
Qualified candidate will manage the daily operations of Clark Medical Group Medical spa providing and promoting an environment of quality and efficiency in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner. Participates in planning, organizing, and implementing all other business activities of the service line that coincide with the goals and contribute to the success of the spa. Responsible for assuring adequate and qualified staff through selective hiring, training, development, motivation and scheduling and the utilization of vocational/technical school students.
The spa manager is responsible for effective cost control of clinical and office supplies/equipment; monitoring staff productivity and controlling overtime and maximizing revenue. Assists in analyzing results and developing improvement processes. Participates in budgeting process, marketing/promotional events, and community projects, ISBH compliance, and intra/interdepartmental process improvement teams. The Spa manager reports to the Director of Clark Medical Group with a strong collaboration to the Clark Medical Group COO.
- Design spa services and spa protocols to project calm, relaxation and whole
- Interview, recommend for hire and develop Spa personnel, creating
appropriate job descriptions and competencies for each service provided.
- Ensure that all providers within the spa services area understand the
requirement to provide an exceptional Spa experience, and take ownership of
- Develop and maintain gracious and efficient front desk procedures for
booking and handling of clients to the Spa, with those same concepts applied
within the organization.
- Manage retail and wholesale inventory with an eye to maximizing profit and
minimizing expense while effecting appropriate stock rotation.
- Responsible for provider selection, scheduling and managing availability for
services such as: acupuncture, medical massage therapy, reflexology, and MedSpa Advanced Esthetics Services.
- Schedule equipment and room utilization as necessary to achieve
- Develop and maintain Policy and Procedure Manuals specific to Spa services,
security, opening and closing procedures HIPAA and OSHA guidelines.
- Hold regular staff meetings and/or training.
- Design and implement inventory and medical supply control procedures.
- Work with vendors and practice marketing staff to develop materials for use
- Create and maintain a target list of referral sources, develop and implement an annual growth and outreach business plan and provide input in the development and implementation of marketing plans for all service lines. Utilizes CRM to document and optimize outreach to referral sources.
- Round with referral sources to maintain and develop referral bases. Target to round 8 hours a week.
- Participate in employee health fairs to introduce spa services to local
- Conduct special events, seminars and open house programs.
Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
Experience: Preferred 2 to 5 years’ spa related field.
Certifications: CPR Certification
Skills and Abilities:
Business Mathematical Skills -- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
Moderate Computer Skills – Frequent use of electronic mail, word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, graphics, etc. Ability to create, maintain and incorporate simple functions into documents, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations to support business objectives.
Moderate Communication -- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to department or middle management.
Routine Business Problems -- Problems encountered are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures.
Job Specific Impact -- Decisions generally affect own job or assigned functional area.
Moderate Independent Judgement -- Results are defined; sets personal goals and determines how to achieve results with few or no guidelines to follow; supervisor/manager provides broad guidance and overall direction.
Project Planning/Organization -- Handle multiple projects simultaneously including task delegation, project over-sight, and resource allocation.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We and our partners process data to provide:
Use precise geolocation data. Actively scan device characteristics for identification. Store and/or access information on a device. Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.