Sr Technical Consultant Omaha, NE, United States and 1 Posted on 02/14/2023 Bethe First to ApplyACI Worldwide, Inc. | Omaha, NE, 68197, US
Posted a month ago
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
This can be a remote position but candidates must live and work in Eastern or Central Time Zone in the US or Canada. Relocation is not available for this position. Preferred location in Atlanta, GA and Omaha, NE.
The Technical Consultant ensures new and existing ACI customers receive a first-class delivery service in accordance with customer expectations and contractual agreements. Primarily responsible for the identification/development of solutions for customers using company products, outsourced solutions and/or proprietary tools/techniques implemented by others. Defines customer needs and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours).
- Analyzes client’s business needs and recommends appropriate information technology solutions utilizing ACI’s methodologies. Conducts analysis of corporate objectives, business functions and processes. Has technical expertise in one or several business or industry specializations.
- Works with others on the project delivery team to solve product related issues and recommend workaround solutions. Communicates with other Technical Consultants, Solution Architects and Project Managers on a regular basis providing status updates and any other information relevant to the ACI business.
- Supports the regional/product’s business development and sales support efforts for a particular territory, industry or account.
- Assists customer with their implementation efforts as necessary to ensure successful product adoption.
- Assists in taking appropriate action for possible mitigation actions and or contingencies. Must learn to identify information needed to clarify a risk or business situation, seeking that information from appropriate sources and use skillful questioning to draw out the information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Management, Business, Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Good communication skills to interact with the customer.
- Ability to perform functional testing, load files, simulators
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues, review logs, understand data/formats, workflows, replicate issues, f/up on cases (ex use of JIRA)
- Application installation experience in in AIX, Linux, Azure is a must.
- Installation experience with Oracle, WAS, JBoss is preferred.
- ACI Money Transfer System installation knowledge is a significant plus.
- ACI Universal Payment Framework installation knowledge is a significant plus.
- Payments Domain experience -RTGS, SWIFT, FED, CHIPS, CHAPS,SEPA, Target, Target2, ISO 20022 is a plus.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com Job ID (Requisition #10127)
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally