Remote - French Bilingual Customer ServiceSitel Group | Kitchener, ON, M2A, CA
Posted a month ago
Go further with Foundever™. Are you ready to move your career forward? We are looking for French Bilingual associates to join our team! At Foundever, you will find our call center jobs surprising. We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career. We believe that small moments can have a big impact on our work experiences, customers, teams, and friends. By creating positive moments for each other, we make a difference and improve our associate experience. Foundever has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
Location Requirements: Must legally reside Canada
- Handle inbound service calls in both French and English
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customers service
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and email communications
- Navigate through multiple systems
Work with Us and You'll Enjoy
- Hands-on paid training
- Full-time training and part-time or full-time available after
- Work from home benefits include saving time, money and the environment
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance, company matched RRSP contribution, and generous paid time off
- You can speak and write both French and English fluently
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- You can pass a criminal background check
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently
- You are able to commit 40 working hours per week
Equipment and Internet Requirements
- Internet Speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0 Mbps upload speed
- Home outer with wired link to PC
- Desktop computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Chromebook and Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual Monitors
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Supporting +9 million customer conversations every day in +60 languages across 45 countries, Foundever combines global strength and scale with the agile, entrepreneurial approach of our founder-led culture, enabling companies of all sizes and industries to transform their CX.
Get to know us at www.foundever.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Foundever is committed to Global Ethics and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment where all associates are represented, supported and treated with fairness and respect. We believe in selecting, developing and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the requirements and responsibilities of the role. If you are contacted for any opportunity with us and require any accommodation during the recruitment and selection process please be sure to communicate your needs with your recruiter. Any information shared will be treated confidentially and will only be shared in order to provide a positive and accessible candidate experience.
Please note that our Foundever Canadian headquarters is based in Ontario. Any other position would be a remote position.