Branch Manager - CarmarthenInternal Recruitment | Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA14 6NA, GB
Posted a month ago
Registered Branch Manager - Carmarthen SA14 6NA
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm with additional on call duties
Salary – Up to £32,640 per annum
City & County Healthcare Group is a family of care companies delivering domiciliary care, extra care, complex care and live-in care services across the UK. As an industry leader, we’re bound by a common set of values and principles in providing flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that actively promotes the independence, dignity and choice for our clients and customers while promoting staff support and development.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a results driven, experienced Manager to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business, Human Support Group in Carmarthen.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing on your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting business’s within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
The role requires someone with demonstrable experience of managing a domiciliary care branch with strong leadership skills.
As a Registered Branch Manager your role will include the following duties:
- Manage your branch as a successful and profitable business, in line with agreed business objectives, meeting or exceeding agreed targets for the growth of the business.
- Ensure that sufficient staff are recruited to meet the service demand and plans for growth.
- Ensure the effective day to day operation of high quality care support services provided by your branch.
- Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard.
- Continually assess the quality of the service delivered from the branch, implementing appropriate quality assurance processes in line with group policies and contractual and regulatory standards.
- Line manage all staff employed by the branch, arranging training programmes, monitoring performance, and demonstrate leadership inspiring the team to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with Commissioners and partner agencies as appropriate.
- Experience in Domiciliary Care at Manager level
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience in Safeguarding
- Able to professionally respond to complaints
We will offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Occupational Maternity Pay & Adoption Pay
- Occupational Paternity Pay*
- Death in Service Payment*
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Enhanced Pension Benefits*
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Lifeworks Reward Scheme
*subject to terms and conditions and qualifying period
This is a full time permanent position. You will be working with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
Human Support Group is part of the City and County Healthcare Group who are an equal opportunities employer.