Position: SAP FICO Consultant
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Qualification: Any Degree
1. Minimum 10+ years' experience of SAP FICO configuration and implementation experience.
2. Experience participating in full-system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement & support)
3. Masters or bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
4. Strong accounting knowledge for each business process is must.
5. Experience with SAP FICO modules, specifically General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Profit Centers and Legal entity reporting (including parallel or extension ledger) are necessary.
6. Strong knowledge of data migration objects like GL balances, Chart of account, vendor master data, open AR/AP, and fixed asset migration.
7. Experience in validation and substitution rules setup.
8. Good working knowledge in AR cash receipts, tolerance, over/underpayments, dunning and reporting.
9. Good working knowledge of global tax setups and withholding tax.
10. Strong experience in writing functional design documents for general ledger, Assets, AR, and AP.
11. Strong knowledge of data migration objects like GL balances, Chart of account, vendor master data, open AR/AP, and fixed asset migration.
12. Hands on experience on data conversion tools like LSMW, LTMC and IDOCS.
13. Working knowledge in S4 HANA is preferred.
14. Prepare test environment for SAP Unit testing, integration testing and Business testing. Resolve daily support issues related to SAP system functionality, performance and efficiency while implanting and during post implementation support.
15. Experience in creating test scripts, test cases, user training manuals and work instructions.
16. Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is essential.
17. Knowledge of the key integration points with different SAP modules and key design implications is required.
18. Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes is crucial.
19. Ability to communicate across all different teams of the organization is necessary must be able to clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing.
20. The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor, and work well independently is essential.
If you have relevant experience please share your updated CV at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Position: SAP FICO Consultant Experience: 10 to 12 years Qualification: Any Degree Location: Hyderabad. Job Description: 1. Minimum 10+ years' experience of SAP FICO configuration and implementation experience. 2. Experience participating in full-sys
Skills: Sap, Fico, Gl
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years