Our Home Loan Specialists are fully-qualified brokers who are supported by smart technology and expert teams to achieve higher quality deals.
- Your life is made easier by our Associates team who pre-qualify customers for you
- Our digital platform eliminates the hassle of paperwork. Customers upload their documents online, as well as verify their ID, 24/7
- There's no time wasted on admin as our Client Solutions team complete data entry tasks: they package loan documentation, execute submissions to lender & manage the journey thereafter
- Our Client Solutions Experts put time back in your day by doing a lot of the leg work. They proactively follow up with the lender & update both the broker & customer on progress
- Our team of Settlement Experts remove the stress of last minute emergencies that can arise on settlement day. They ensure settlements are booked in on time & are on hand to fix any issues that may arise.
All of this support frees up your time to do what you do best!
- Previous phone and/or face to face direct lending sales experience (strongly preferred)
- Experience in branch-based banking / unsecured lending and/or asset finance sales
- A keen desire to learn, build & grow a career in the Fintech / mortgage lending space
- A strong command of business English (both written and verbal) with a clear, articulate & professional telephone manner
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- A 'can do, will do' attitude, high levels of drive, motivation & integrity, underpinned by a customer-centric approach.
What’s in it for You?
- Significant earning potential within your control: competitive base salary (with flexibility for those with proven residential lending experience), plus monthly bonus (driven by balanced scorecard & achieving positive customer outcomes)
- Total flexibility on remote working: we’ve embraced a 'Flex First' policy for over 24 months & it's now part of our DNA
- Best-in-class training, mentoring & support, including costs covered for all compliance requirements to operate in the industry (i.e. qualifications, industry body memberships, insurances & mentoring), plus a tailored learning programme designed to set you up for success
- Regular social activities & events, both in-person and online
- An extra week’s annual leave after three years’ service
- ‘Awesome Days’ - an extra day’s leave each year to do something awesome!
- A vibrant, relaxed, yet professional culture
- A multitude of development opportunities available: we love what we do, take our people on the journey & talk careers above jobs.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We're an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; race; religion; ethnicity; age; neurodiversity; disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Lendi has been awarded as one of LinkedIn’s TOP 25 STARTUPS AUSTRALIA.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and a member of our Broker Recruitment Team will soon be in touch.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.