About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Education team as a Product Manager in People Engagement Software (PES) space. You'll work with every aspect of the business to guide products from their conception to delivery. You will be responsible for managing the relationship between business and technical needs collaboratively.
Reporting into the Head of Product (PES), you’ll be focused on one or many products, from updates to existing products, to new offerings, to enterprise solutions. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Assist in planning and executing the product roadmap.
- Write, plan, prioritise user stories.
- Analyse customer problems, review customer feedback and help prioritise solutions.
- Develop innovative solutions to our user’s problems, delivering immediate benefit.
- Test, plan and release new features and products and iterate quickly.
- Categorising support tickets and drawing out themes.
- Briefing new product ideas into development teams.
- Conduct data collection and analysis to provide insights on specific customer issues
Location: Ideally you are based in Melbourne, otherwise we are open to candidates working remotely from anywhere in Australia.
What would make me a good candidate?
- Ideally 1-2 years of previous experience in a technical or product role.
- Previous experience in delivering software in agile teams
- Can understand and empathise with user needs to effectively balance those with technical and business requirements.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders.
- You must be flexible, innovative and above all driven to make a difference.
- Motivated by a fast-evolving environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Flexible work arrangements (hybrid or remote)
More about us
We're the first global platform integrating software, payments and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. We offer software solutions for businesses in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ industries: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform.
With operations in North America, Australasia, Europe, and the UK, we serve over 75,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, in over 140 countries in 2020.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Dean - Talent Acquisition Lead
#LI- Hybrid, #LI-Remote
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.