OneSchool Global is one of the world’s largest, truly global schools, with over 9000 students, 125 campuses and 2000 staff operating across 20 countries.
With 12 Campuses across NSW our Sydney Campus based in Oatlands has an opportunity for a Head of Department – Technological Applied Studies (TAS) in Textiles and Food Technology to join their team. Commencing in Term 1 this is a 2-year tenure with the possibility of extension for the right applicant. This role also has a teaching load which is a permanent position.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have leadership experience or ready to take that next step into a leadership position. You must have an excellent understanding of the NSW Curriculum and Syllabus and must be a registered teacher by the NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA) and have relevant teaching and tertiary qualifications and hold a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
What we offer:
- Great work-life balance – no after school or weekend sport/cultural activities.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Dedicated Teacher Academy for professional learning.
- Small school communities and class sizes with larger organisational resources.
- Pioneering technology, in technology-empowered learning spaces.
- High academic performance culture with exceptional student outcomes.
- A commitment to providing a safe and caring working and learning environment with a strong focus on wellbeing.
Our School has a clear vision, and our values are the heart of everything we do. Our culture is supportive and dynamic, and our success is enabled by an engaging, passionate team approach.
If you have a genuine love of teaching, possess a "can do" attitude and ability to be flexible within a dynamic workplace environment, please apply today.
Please submit the following with your CV:
- Covering Letter detailing why you are interested, how you meet the requirements of the role and what value you would be able to bring to the role
- Details of appropriate academic and professional qualifications, including institutions and dates and Teacher Registration details
- A comprehensive CV which must include names and contact details of two current professional referees who may be approached in confidence.
For further information about our school visit www.oneschoolglobal.com