- Job no: T7XD8
- Category: Camilla Villa (Head Office)
CAMILLA is on the hunt for a Planner to join our Merchandise and Planning tribe!
Already one of Australia’s leading luxury retailers, CAMILLA is further branching internationally in the wholesale, retail and online space. Our new Planner will work across all channels in our omni-channel business. It is an exciting time to join us in our journey to colour the world!
So, what will our new Planner be doing?
- Presenting strategies & manage in season trade by Category & department
- Managing terminal stock by category across all channels to hit target sell thru and target margin
- Pull together the weekly and monthly product reports
- Identifying areas of opportunity within the planning process and implementing change
- Be the OTB guru-reviewing product plans by Category to ensure assortments are balanced across channel and category
- Model collaborative working relationships by working closely with buying, design and production
- Support and develop the Assistant Planner to ensure category sizing, grading and buy files are updated with consideration for store, region and customer/channel
Our perfect Planner will have:
- 3+ years experience in the Retail/ Fashion industry as a Planner (premium retail preferred)
- Highly proficient in Excel, and exposure to merchandise planning solutions (WSSI), data warehouse and business intelligence tool
- An individual with practiced influencing skills
- A solid understanding of merchandise buying, product critical path and planning principles
- Previous exposure in wholesale and multi-channel businesses
- Strong negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong and clear communication skills, both verbally and in presenting reporting
- Analytical thinking, high attention to detail and strong forecasting capability
If that wasn’t enough to get you to click apply, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A Health and Wellbeing offering including yoga, Pilates and meditation
- Stunning Head Office located in Alexandria, Sydney
- Flexible work practices
- End of Month Birthday Drinks and Quarterly Angel Awards with epic prizes
- Pet friendly office
- A strong focus on personal and professional development
- Discounts and Uniform Allowances that will have you head to toe in CAMILLA!
If this sounds like the role for you, float on over and apply now!
With love xx
At CAMILLA, you are seen for your heart, soul, talent, abilities, quirks, authenticity, drive, and individuality.
When welcoming a new member into our Tribe, we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
We will adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Equality will know no boundaries within our walls and wherever we go.
- Published on 23 Jan 2023, 10:48 PM