DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $49.10 - $69.83 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Los Robles Regional Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) MedSurg Tele Nurse II to join our healthcare family.
Los Robles Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Los Robles Regional Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our MedSurg Tele Nurse II opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Tele Registered Nurse functions as a member of patient care team in providing competent care to patients according to their individual needs. Coordinates patient care and delegates responsibilities to team members within their scope of practice and competencies. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will be assessing patients initially on admission to the unit and continually according to patient needs, condition change, or unit/department standards
- You will be serving as an advocate for patient/family/SO regarding decisions affecting the Plan of Care
- You will be developing, implementing, and modifying the patient’s plan of care according to the patient’s progress
- You will be demonstrating knowledge of specific disease process treatments, interventions and responses based on age specificity, patient’s needs, condition, impairment, or disability
- You will be reviewing physician orders and accurately transcribes to MAR. Immediately initiates STAT orders
- You will be assessing, collaborating, reporting, and coordinating the patient’s transfer or discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge or transfer to another level of care with the other members of the health care team and patient’s family/SO
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN License by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS required
- Current American Heart Association ACLS required
- A passing score of 80% on the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center EKG exam
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved)
Los Robles Regional Medical Center is a 380+ bed acute care hospital dedicated to serving the residents of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties along with the Greater Conejo Valley. We are the only Level II Trauma Center in East Ventura County. We are known for providing excellent care with compassion and kindness to each of our patients. In addition, Los Robles Regional Medical Center features a 24-hour emergency department, comprehensive stroke center, ICU/CCU, maternity, Level III NICU, comprehensive cancer center, heart & cardiovascular center, same day surgery, and rehab center.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our MedSurg Tele Nurse II opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.