Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Portsmouth Regional Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse Cardiac Services Rehabilitation you can be a part of change.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse Cardiac Services Rehabilitation. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Registered Nurse uses the nursing process to assess, educate, counsel, and supervise patients with heart disease, the at risk population, the Community, and Hospital employees regarding exercise, smoking cessation, nutrition, stress management, and other healthy lifestyle behaviors and supervises exercise specialists in following the individualized Lifestyle and/or Disease Management Plan. Takes on resource duties as requested by Director assisting with daily operation management of the department. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Portsmouth Regional Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1882. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 275+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We serve the seacoast region’s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast. We are one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. As part of HCA Healthcare, Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care. We hold several prestigious accreditations. These include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ and accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Cardiac Services Rehabilitation opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.