West End Portfolio
£40,000 - £45,000
As a result of internal promotions, our client; a tremendously respected real estate organisation, are recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their ever-growing facilities management team, managing a mixture of commercial and retail units, based in London's West End.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of your portfolio, carrying out regular site visits
- Production and management of each buildings service charge budget
- Attending tenant / client meetings, whilst acting as a key point of contact for any issues
- Creating innovative ways to engage with tenants, rolling out monthly events within buildings, and workshops to involve tenants
- Overseeing all health & safety matters of your properties, and completing risk assessments
- Working closely with the sustainability team, launching energy & sustainability projects
- Overseeing any project work throughout your buildings, and liaising with occupiers to ensure that they are not affected
- Management of onsite service partners, both hard & soft services
As the Facilities Manager, you will hold numerous years of experience working within the commercial property management sector. Ideally, this will be as a Building Manager where you have managed a large single site property, or as a Facilities Manager where you have been managing a mixed-use property portfolio. Furthermore, you will need to be knowledgeable of service charge budgets and hold strong customer service skills. If you hold an industry recognised qualification such as an IOSH, NEBOSH or IWFM Certificate, that will put you at an advantage.
Our client is renowned for the opportunities that they offer to their employees, and they will be keen to further your career beyond this position. In addition to the generous salary and benefits package that you will receive, you will also receive plenty of additional training, and support towards any facilities / property management qualifications.