· Take an active role in both managing and participating in the day-to-day activities and processes within the operations function.
· Reduce risk to RGP by reviewing manually input information and validating against source of truth documents while recognizing downstream impacts.
· Own the accurate and timely completion of assigned scheduled reports and audit items.
· Partner with core verticals to achieve company objectives and assist in identifying room for improvement in processes and training.
· Leverage, to the extent possible, technology tools available – such as Smartsheet - to streamline processes.
· Optimize use of standard process documentation, sales tools, knowledge base and other assets such as our CRM (Salesforce), automation tools, contract management and various forms and templates.
· Understand business controls and how they relate to minimization of risk to RGP.
· Guide Operations in resolving complex issues, serve as a resource for best practices, processes, and solutions.
· Interface with multiple stakeholders including revenue, talent, clients, consultants, other operations teams and corporate departments to develop and define processes.
· Proactively identify business needs and provide recommendations for process improvement or development.
· Support analysis of data to understand trends and risk patterns and recommend adjustments to process owners and inform the business.
· Provide ad hoc editorial and report assistance to Proposal Services
Requirements of the Role
- Demonstrate ability work independently and cooperatively, meet deadlines and pay careful attention to detail in a fast paced, fluid environment Strong collaboration and influencing skills in a matrixed environment Enterprise, cross-functional understanding, and awareness
- Able to make recommendations and decisions based on independent analysis, reasoning, and judgment
- Undergraduate degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience Aptitude for organization and time management, flexible in support of fluctuating work volume across time zones
- Proficient using word processing, presentation building, and spreadsheet applications; in particular, Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with relational databases, SharePoint and Smartsheet experience required.
- Smartsheet certification and workflow management system experience a plus Demonstrates LIFE AT RGP: Loyalty, Integrity, Focus, Enthusiasm, Accountability and Talent Demonstrated success in organization design, change management, communications, and process improvement