Accounts ExecutiveJob Location-Between Parel Railway station and Elphinstone Road station (5 mins walking distance from the station)
Job Purpose: Majorly responsible for paying vendors for supplies purchased or any other expenses incurred by the business: utilities, taxes, etc. and receives invoices from vendors, records them in the accounting system, and processing payments via net banking. Also, responsible for entry of Invoice in the Accounting software and accounting receipts.
Qualifications & Experience
1) BCom Graduate
2) 3+ year work experience in Accounts preferable.
3) Handled payable for more that 30cr and work in a company of at least 50+cr.
1) Knowledge of Tally is a Must
2) Good Email and Verbal Communication Skills
3) Basic knowledge of Excel. Advance Excel knowledge Preferable
4) Knowledge of GST and TDS
5)Knowledge About GSTR Filling and 2b /A Reconciliation.
Fixed Asset Accounting -Book fixed asset invoices in the Accounting Software.
Petty Cash Accounting:
1) Manage the petty cash for all entities /departments (Production, Corporate) of the company and also book the expense under appropriate heads in the accounting software.
2) Withdraw Cash from the bank as and when needed.
3) Tally Petty Cash account with Actual cash in hand at end of month (Monthly)
Expense Bill Accounting Validate the expense bill received and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of Purchase Accounting (Paper, Jobwork and Consumable)
1)Validate the purchase bill received (Party name, GST No etc) and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of the company.
2)Vendor followup for settelement of Advance paid on account.
3)Time to time vendor reconciliation
Credit Card Accounting:
Book the expenses for which payments are auto debited or paid by CC. Whenever CC payment is made, the payment needs to be adjusted billwise.
1) Book all entries related to salary and statutory dues.
2) Reconciliation of Loan and Advances Ledgers with HR.
3) Complete FnF settlements and Reconcilation of Payable for Salary with Pending FnFs.
Issue checks / NEFT as per payment terms to vendors and book the same in the system.
Ensuring that all ledgers are adjusted and cleaned. Bills have been booked for advances given and no on account entries are there in the system. (Monthly)
1. Collect all details of Vendor Registration and create the Creditor Ledger in the accounting system.
2. Monthly sales posting of ecommerce invoices
3. Daily invoice generaiton of offline invoices
4. Appropriate voucher accounting
Skills: Accounts Executive, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, AR, Ap, Gl, General Ledger, Receivable, Payable
Experience: 3.00-10.00 Years