The role of a social media manager is to plan, create, and execute a comprehensive social media strategy in order to increase hotel's brand awareness, improve customer engagement, and to promote on going offers.
Some specific responsibilities of a Social Media Manager may include:
1. Developing and implementing a social media marketing strategy that aligns with hotel's goals.
2. Managing and maintaining the hotel's social media profiles and pages, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
3. Creating and curating engaging and shareable content such as blog posts, images, and videos through apps like Canva, Insta Story and etc.
4. Building and managing a social media content calendar, scheduling posts, and ensuring a consistent brand message across all platforms.
5. Monitoring social media metrics, analysing data, and reporting on the performance of social media campaigns on monthly basis.
6. Act as a bridge b/w Account Manager & Designer.
7. Managing and responding to customer inquiries, comments, and reviews on social media platforms.
8. Identifying influencers and partnerships to increase brand reach and awareness.
9. Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices and making recommendations for improvements.
10. Continuously working towards engagement, lead generation, customer delight, and increased brand awareness through social media platforms.
It is important to note that the responsibilities of a social media manager may vary depending on the company's needs and goals.
• Min 1 years of experience in managing Social Media accounts for a brand/Product.
• Proficiency in managing Social Media tools for publishing & scheduling content.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Bachelor's degree in any field.
Skills: Social Media Optimization
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years