Accounts Payable - 7 FT - Grade 2A Experience : 3 to 4yrs of experience
CTC -3.5 to 4.5 PASkills : ERP ORACLE CLOUD/SAPKey Focus Area - Must Have :
- Day to day , Accounting of Entries in books, thru proper checking of Employee claims/Vendor invoices as per company's laid down processes and policies. - Knowledge of Accounting
- Checking all accounting enteries w.r.t. TDS/GST/TCS . GST reconciliation is must. TDS reconciliation is must - Knowledge of Accounting and Statutory Laws.
- Scrutiny of all Entries - Knowledge of Accounting
- preparation of required Trackers - Knowledge of Accounting and MS Office
- preparation of Vendor payments schedules, Employee claim reimbursements schedules. - Knowledge of Accounting
- Foreign payments and FEMA knowledge is must - Knowledge of Accounting, and ability to learn and adapt internal process & policies quickly
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation statements - Knowledge of Accounting
- MIS and Reports - Knowledge of Accounting and MS Office
- Scrutiny and Reconciliations of Vendor Ledgers - Knowledge of Accounting
- Scrutiny and Reconciliation of Tax GLs - monthly and ytd basis - Knowledge of Accounting and MS Office
- Scrutiny and reconciliations of Employee Ledgers/Advances - Knowledge of Accounting and MS Office
- Preparation of Debit Notes/Tax Invoices - Knowledge of Accounting
- Calculation of Monthly and Yearly Provisons, and Reconciliation of same on ytd basis - Knowledge of Accounting and MS Office
- Reconciliation of Salary advance accounts, F & F accounts and other payroll related accounts on monthly basis. - Profiency in MS Office and Good coordination skills
- Preparation of Schedules during Quarterly/Half yearly/ Yearly Audits - Knowledge of Accounting and MS Office
- Vendor query handling of vendors payments and invoices.
- Fixed Asset Logistics and Fixed Asset Register management - Knowledge of Accounting
- Preparation of Monthly Salary Journal Voucher and Provisions for all Statutory liabilities like Gratuity ,Bonus ,Leave encashment Etc. - Knowledge in General & Payroll Accounting.
- Calculation of PF, ESIC and Profession Tax and providing inputs to HR for filing necessary returns as per due dates. - Knowledge of Payroll Accounting & Payroll related Acts.
Skills: Accounts Payable, Vendor Payments, scrutiny
Experience: 3.00-4.00 Years