- Coordination with Project Directors on EHS planning, Budget allocation, Resources allocation, PPEs procurement, and other EHS requirements.
- Review and approve of EHS Manuals, Project EHS Plans, Emergency Response Plan, EHS Objectives & Targets, HIRA, EAISR and Project Waste Management Plan.
- Coordinate with all site team and ensure that the EHS objectives are on track and achieved on time. Provide necessary support to achieve the objectives.
- To ensure necessary corrective actions are taken and observations are closed on time and Horizontal deployment of the corrective actions across the sites.
- Coordinate with Site EHS Stewards on site EHS issues and extend necessary support by discussion and approval from top management.
- Prepare training plan for site team and conduct training for staff and workmen.
- Perform as a faculty for in-house EHS Trainings.
- Conduct periodical site visits and conduct site level meetings and trainings. Ensure the EHS standards at site are up to the mark.
- Conduct periodical health check-up for workmen and staff, Skill pass issuance and renewal.
- Plan and Conduct time to time EHS Audits (Intra Site & Inter Site) and present the report to Site Team and Top management. Ensure the observations are closed on time.
- Daily review of site performance on digital modules and dashboards by checking the submissions details of Safe Execution card, PTW, Checklists, and other reports.
- Review and perform different analysis of EHS data collected through excel and digital portals. Share the analysis reports and necessary action plan to site. (Trend analysis of EHS observations, Drill down analysis, Audit analysis, Repeated observations analysis etc.)
- Investigate major accidents along with top management team, prepare reports and submit to top management. Advice top management on action to be taken to avoid the reoccurrence of the accident.
- Ensure that all incidents including Near misses and first aid cases are investigated and necessary corrective actions are taken.
- Conduct Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual EHS Review meetings of the projects and submit reports to HQ.
- Conduct Periodical EHS Committee review meetings to check the objectives are achieved, changes in context, changes in needs and expectation and way forward.
- Collect Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports from site, consolidate and send report to top management on time.
- Attend meetings with Client/ Customer, Site team and Top management and present EHS achievements, EHS issues, Action required and way forward along the strategic direction.
- Conduct EHS inspections and monitoring for project sites as well as O&M activities as per Monthly activity plan.
- Plan and execute EHS programs and promotional activities throughout the site to achieve the organizational Goal of 'ZERO HARM'.
Educational Qualifications: -
- BE/ B Tech in Civil or equivalent
- One year Safety diploma from state board/ PDIS/ ADIS/ ME Safety
- NEBOSH/ IOSH preferable.
Skills: Occupational Health, Industrial Safety, Iso 14001, Ehs, Construction Safety, Inspection, Risk Assessment
Experience: 10.00-15.00 Years