Job Title : Consultant - Palantir & KafkaVR-82462 Please refer JD
Compensation: 2500000 INR
Location: Pune, Bangalore
Interview process: CVR-TI-CLI-PMI+Offer call
NP: Max 60 days
We've been engaged by a large Australian financial institution to provide resources to their FRTB Market Risk project.
Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation. The role will focus on building out the Palantir setup related to new requirements around Capital Markets (Market Risk, Credit Risk etc).
- You will be a Data Engineer with ETL, Python and ideally PySpark experience.
- The work will focus on implementing Palantir Foundry logic based on existing Palantir patterns and leveraging Python, PySpark.
- Palantir Foundry
- Palantir Gotham
3+ years experience in Palantir Foundry
• Data ETL: Data ingestion, Data pipelines, Data Quality and Lineage,
• Experienced in Python development and deployment. Able to demonstrate knowledge and practical application of best practices.
• Knowledge of Spark. Ideally experience writing PySpark, but experience with Scala Spark or even Spark SQL would also be considered
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles and application of data science and the practical application through the application of statistical models
• Exception management when handling data
• Understanding of data health checks
• Ability to work within described patterns
• Exposure to Capital Markets: FX, IRD, MM, Equity etc is highly regarded
• Some experience in Java
• Machine learning - knowledge of basic machine learning techniques
• Understanding of Market Risk within Capital Markets
Skills: Python, Pyspark, Etl
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years