- Involved into onboarding of new hires which includes their preparing their Employment Contracts, Induction and generating record of New hire in HR system.
- Managing HR Operations including all activities post Joining to Exit of the Employees.
- Experience in preparation of respective letters, updating details in Oracle and assisting on End of Service Benefits
- Handling escalations/inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy by running data audits and working with HR partners to correct the data.
- Partnering with shared services vendors to execute on mass uploads and system configurations.
- Managing the changes in the system such as Transfer/Promotion and organizational Change that includes - PU Change, Manager Change, Org. Code change, Job Title/Designation Change, Location Change
- Troubleshooting issues related to HR systems.
- Managing & Coordinating queries on Case management tool and create HR tickets
- Identification of process issues: Ability to identify process issues through day to day transactional work and/or audits and engage appropriate stakeholders to determine resolution.
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure security of personal and company data are in accordance with legislative guidelines, company policies and procedures.
- Working with team and prioritizing assigned work for timely completion.
- Experience in a HR Shared Services environment from a global company
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Administration or other relevant field.
- Communication/client relationship skills: Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate with HR partners.
- Ability to build networks and relationships and work effectively across various teams, geographies & cultures as well as independently.
- Good understanding of Oracle, Business Objects, HR Onboarding applications, Taleo (or other Applicant Tracking Systems), HR Reporting and data analysis a plus.
- 4 - 9years of working experience in HR shared services
- Job location would be Navi Mumbai
- Candidate must be okay to work in morning shift starting from 6am IST.
- Candidates having experience working in Middle East region would be an added advantage.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Experience: 4.00-9.00 Years