J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago. We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. We operate in more than 100 markets. We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families. Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors.
India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
- Review the complex approval packages and Underwriting documents to perform annual review of clients
- Interpret and understand legal documents pertaining to Underwriting and perform regulatory due diligence to comply with the regulatory requirements
- Frequently follow up with the Underwriters on the missing documents required to complete the annual review
- Manage the complex requests with minimum supervision and independently make the decisions related to the process
- Manage the exceptions and one-off transactions and follow the escalation metrics. Escalate on time when required
- Stake holder management
- Be an SME in the process and understand the upstream and downstream process. Have a good understanding of the product
- Meet & exceed the turn around time and accuracy rate as per the specified target. Have an eye for details.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Accounting preferred.
- 1 - 4 years of experience preferably in Banking/Mortgage/Financial Analysis/Statement Spreading/Loan Operations/Underwriting
- Candidate should be open to work in shifts.
- Preferably Loan Syndication background with hands on experience in LIQ
- Strong verbal & written communication to effectively communicate with various stake-holders and across levels.
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years