Work from office - Strictly NO Freelancers.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for outstanding design and typography. This candidate will have experience working with numerous design platforms, such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Creating original graphic designs.
- Managing design content and making design recommendations for a diverse clientele.
- Comfortable with software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, & Corel Draw
- Designing UI/UX on Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content.
- Liaising and communicating between teams and management on essential information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback.
- Serve as an expert on the titles assigned to Marketing Creative regarding brand identity, technical issues, and best practices.
- Prior Experience in designing Advertisement, Logo, Brochure, Catalogue, Packaging Label, Newsletter, Magazine, Flyer, Poster, Banner, Book Cover, etc
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Min. 1 year of experience working as a graphic designer.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Print design skills and ability to prepare files for print.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
Other Desired Skills/Experience:
- Able to work under short deadlines and prioritize multiple projects.
- Good team worker and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
Salary Range - 18,000 - 22,000/ month in hand salary, no deductions (plus yearly bonuses)
- PS: Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links) along with your application.