- Monthly closure of books of accounts of legal entities (including but not limited to) working on provision of expense, depreciation, and prepaid amortisation.
- Reviewing Monthly TDS payments & preparing advance tax computations. Manage accounting for day-to-day business activities.
- Preparing Monthly / Quarterly / Annually consolidated Financial Statements as per IGAAP of subsidiaries (including associates) and all associated activity to deliver accurate and timely results reporting to management.
- Serve as the key point of contact with external auditors & internal auditors to ensure accuracy and compliance with Indian GAAP.
- Ensure general ledger control, direct tax compliance/ assessments, lease accounting and financial reporting.
Critical requirements for the role (Must-Haves)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong technical knowledge of Indian GAAP
- Fresher / 1-2 years of post-qualification experience across accounting and taxation.
- Familiarity with IndAS would be an added advantage.
Preferred requirements (Nice to Haves)
- Experience in a Big Four (Assurance)
- Experience working in global organizations
- Familiarity with Netsuite ERP
Candidate attributes (Culture Fit)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, i.e., someone who takes initiative and can work independently
- Displays flexibility and ability to learn
- Willing to get their hands dirty and set processes from the ground up
Job Description Level:Full-time Key Responsibilities * Monthly closure of books of accounts of legal entities (including but not limited to) working on provision of expense, depreciation, and prepaid amortisation. * Reviewing Monthly TD
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years