About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible to manage the Outbound Operations, creating a strong team
culture, conducting regular 1-1s and quality meetings, ensuring decisions, plans, goals are shared, and get the best out of a team of outbound customer success. Lead by example, when necessary, by taking a hands-on approach with escalations, demonstrating to your direct reports what best-in-class looks like both in terms of operational effectiveness and client communication. Alongside these duties, you will be the SPOC for our customers, working closely with them to ensure they are getting maximized value from our products. Optimize, manage and oversee all relevant execution processes, making the customer experience as smooth as possible, and at all times optimizing for customer happiness.
- Quality meetings -CX Champion should assess the calls made by Outbound agents and stipulate the feedback on regular basis. Ensure the information going through call is meeting the standards of product/process.
- Ensuring decisions, plans, goals are shared - Ensure the daily, weekly, monthly targets assigned to individual inbound members are shared with them and any change management should be notified to the calling team.
- Escalations - Take a note of escalations and ensure that they are resolved in a right manner within given TAT. Collection pendency cases should be individually taken care by the CX Champion to oversee all relevant execution processes - create calling scripts and process notes for each stage of Outbound calling.
- 3-4 years of experience in Outbound Process/ sales.
- Candidates from Banking/NBFC background - MBA would be an added advantage.
- Calling background experience is mandatory, handled multiple products throughout career.
- Should be Multi-lingual.
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing product/ business requirements.