Greetings by Cyient ltd
CYIENT Ltd (Formerly Known as Infotech Enterprises Ltd.) is looking for Digital Hardware Design Engineer.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering with strong understanding of Embedded Hardware domain
- Fair knowledge on Complianceegulatory requirements of laboratory equipment & Medical devices.
- Proficiency in handling PCBA redesign/respin's with high complexity
- Knowledge on different compliance requirements which will support the localization of products
- 8 plus years of overall experience with minimum 2 years of "Project Management" experience (relevant) leading through stage-gate processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of established track-record in Sustenance Engineering projects with ability to multi task around 4 to 5 projects will be added advantage.
- Alternatively, minimum 3years of complete cycle of Product development experience in the role of PM, knowledgeable about PDLC process & Practices, Audits.
- Fair ability toward Critical Thinking, ability to comprehend the situation/ Problem, Highlight on time.
- Effectively identify, measure, communicate and de-risk, recommend options which are supported by a data driven rational
- Ability to develop communication management plan, strategy to engage and influence them throughout the project’s life cycle.
- Ability to crisply & clearly articulate Project status & drive vital influence to bring closures to action items.
- Strong leadership, prioritization abilities and accountability.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as keen analytical abilities
- Ability to independently lead Scope, Schedule, cost & Quality requirements and ability to facilitate project execution.
- Lead end to end project: engaging cross functions, driving accountability, execution and continuous improvement to deliver timely with quality.
- Proficient in the use of project management tools, techniques and software tools.
- Use of negotiation skills and proficiencies (e.g. resource prioritization). Making sure the project remains a top priority in the organization’s portfolio, convincing the review Board to make certain decisions when undergoing a stage gate review, and encouraging and promoting stakeholder support.