StockGro is a mobile-first cross-platform (Android & iOS, Mobile + Web App) Fintech product that’s empowering 25 million+ users to master the art of trading and investment in a risk-free and gamified manner. At StockGro - India’s First and Largest Social Investment Platform, users indulge in Social Investing and learn various trading strategies by interacting with leading fund managers, F&O traders, and algo traders.
Founded in January 2020 by former venture capitalist Ajay Lakhotia, we’re well-funded and just closed a massive Pre-Series A fundraise. We are backed by some of the respected investors - Roots Ventures, Velo Partners, Creed Capital, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Vivekananda Hallekere, Rahul Garg as Angels.
We have some brilliant minds with us, working on a mission to make 400 million Indian millennials investment-ready, with Senior Executives from Sequoia, Swiggy, Glance, Airtel, Uber, and institutions like ISB, NITs, and IIMs.
- Build out editorial roadmaps to help the different channels hit organic search KPIs, including providing frequent briefs to build out libraries of high value editorial content.
- Provide recommendations for new content launches & campaigns – as well as monitor performance and provide continuous optimizations to improve search visibility.
- Raise the bar for content quality through ideation and working closely with other teams to identify innovative ways of helping consumers.
- Bring a detailed understanding of the financial space to deliver search performance across multiple content types.
- Monitor core pages for ranking fluctuations and provide insight to the business to help understand any rank changes.
- Perform SEO audits and inspections to identify regular on-site content and off-site opportunities.
- Prepare monthly SEO, analytics reports and conduct technical site audits to identify search & user related issues.
- Monitor Google Analytics and Google Search Console and keep up on latest algorithm updates and SEO trends.
- Support the SEO Manager in driving the acquisition strategy to ensure we build brand awareness, grow audiences and maximize growth.
- Support the business development team to understand market trends and estimate the future performance of multiple finance verticals.
- 3+ yrs of experience leading /monitoring the production of advanced and detailed keyword research to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases/topics with the highest ROI.
- An ideal candidate will have experience working in the financial services industry
- You understand financial terminology and can apply this to understand
- Advanced knowledge and experience with using platforms and tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, & Google Data Studio.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable managing your own projects and deliverables.
- Knowledge of programmatic, and technical SEO
- Must work with the content team in optimising content
- Must have exposure to scaling a fresh site from 0 to X traffic