About the Company -
SolarSquare is India's most trusted and fastest growing residential solar company. Our aim is to simplify solar for families looking to make the switch. We are a D2C residential solar brand - we design, install and finance rooftop solar systems for homes across India.
We bring trust, transparency, financing and best-in-class after sales service to every homeowner looking to go solar.
Join us to become a part of the clean energy revolution of India, contribute to making SolarSquare India’s leading Home-Energy Brand and grow with us.
Candidate Requirements -
- Should have done graduation in B. Tech/MBA in sales and marketing.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in sales.
- Should have basic knowledge of working in rooftop solar power plants.
- Should have basic knowledge of financial terms, contract readings, ROI and returns calculations.
- Should be well versed with PvSyst, Helioscope software and should have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job responsibilities -
- Please find below Job description for your reference-
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Reach out to homeowners & commercial/industrial customers to generate leads of active interested prospects for Solar PV power plants.
- Conduct first level of meeting to explain everything about solar, about company and our pricing, T&Cs etc.
- Ensure thorough follow up, documentation and detailed discussions with prospective customers.
- Ensure daily reporting of of meetings, status of those meetings and next steps.