Campaign Manager || Paid Search
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Digital Media
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
At GALE Partners, the Paid Search Campaign Manager executes Search Campaigns and has a strong hand in the strategic approach for search campaigns. The goal of the role is to continue to execute paid search campaigns and provide Search Engine Marketing the ability to analyze, draw and develop recommendations.
What You Will Be Doing
- Set and manage expectations of client(s) and internal teams
- Manage subset of Search team across multiple client(s), establishing/refining processes for creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing, and optimizing Paid Search campaigns in Google, Bing and other search engines
- Manage and mentor more junior Search resources, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality, efficient campaigns and their continuing development as professionals
- Manage daily relationships with key search engine representatives
- Ensure the smooth launch of campaigns and the continual improvement of performance; overseeing optimization and devising a structured test & learn strategy
- Use your knowledge and passion for digital to develop thought pieces on trending topics that can be used to build the awareness of the agency (and you) within the market
Who You Are
- 4+ years’ experience directly related to Search Engine Marketing (Google, Bing, etc.) with a focus on direct response campaigns (CPA, ROI, ROAS.)
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, SearchAds360 (DoubleClick) etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Advanced in keyword analysis, campaign structure, SEM strategy, and writing of ad copy.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate data clearly and effectively in person and in writing
- Ability to train and manage individuals at multiple levels, from entry to manager level