What you offer us:
- You will be responsible for hiring team members, their growth, productivity, and performance.
- Account management and managing service delivery.
- Designing recruiting & account management strategies/policies/plans.
- Managing multiple accounts with operational excellence.
- Develop and grow strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Apply a client-driven and consultative approach in managing the account.
- Developing and researching monthly and quarterly business reports to provide insight into team issues, successes, and areas of improvement.
- Acting as a facilitator between the clients and recruiting teams.
- Maintaining & ensuring compliance and meeting client SLAs.
- Implementation of process workflow and ensuring transition & changes.
- Leading and managing monthly/quarterly reviews with the internal recruitment team as well as with clients.
- Playing a vital role in the hiring and exit decisions of the team members.
- Helping the Management in the formulation of policies for the staffing, training, and retention needs of the organization.
- Handling the escalation matrix effectively for timely resolutions.
- Responsible for recruitment projection and business generation.
Experience: 5-10 Years
Great to have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Passion about recruitment
- Multitasking skills
- Relationship-building skills.
- Time Management
- Listening skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Good organizational skills.