Job Description - Java Full Stack Developer
Work Location: Mumbai
Key Focus area: Software Development
- Working on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Working collaborating with cross-functional teams of devops, quality engineers, product managers, SMEs, etc to implement efficient solutions.
- Working independently and contribute to teams across business.
- Understanding whole product, its modules and the interrelationship, while being an expert in assigned component or module.
- Demonstrating clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Spearheading technical coaching to team members, code reviews
- Leading and consulting in design of the application, supporting team execution.
- Helping in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Subject matter expert (SME) on major modules.
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/MCA (Computer Sci.)
Work experience: 5-7 Years
- Hands-on with backend/frontend development in Web/Cloud application.
- Have prior experience of implementing an application on using microservices architecture, docker/containerization.
- Have proficiency in Database (MySQL, Apache Cassandra).
- Have hands on experience in backend like Session management, caching, algorithms data structures, secure coding, etc.
- Hands-on experience on data communication protocols like AMQP/MQTT message brokers like RabbitMQ/Kafka etc.
- Flexible to learn and develop in any language/technology/tools as per the project’s needs.
- Have deep understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc.
- Have good Problem-solving skills, Collaboration, Influencing and articulation.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, best practices, refactoring, maintainable/reusable code, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, TDD, Unit testing, debugging, automation.
- Have the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Good understanding on CI/CD & DevOps process.
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as OAUTH2.0, SAML, OpenID, SSO.
- Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Competencies /Expertise Required (Functional & Behavioral)
- Systematic problem-solving skills, with the ability to think.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Adaptable to change.
- Quick Learner – Open learn and work on new technologies and products
Will be conducting a Virtual Drive in the coming week. Pls share your updated resume on email@example.com with Subject line as "SDE - Full Stack"
Immediate joiners will be preferred!!