We are looking for hiring in our portfolio company which is a leading paper manufacturer for the packaging industry in South India with largest recycling paper plant. Products cater to packaging requirements of high-growth sectors like FMCG, Consumer & Retail. The entirety of the products is manufactured using recycled paper.
KRA is to maintain, monitor, and publish costing reports for each Product category across locations. Plan and conduct Internal cost audits at regular frequency to ensure the accuracy of the costing system. Drive cost management program to bring cost reduction based on observations from costing reports.
- Responsible for product costing
- Monthly MIS Standard Vs Actual production, report on variance analysis
- To prepare the annual budget, assist in the preparation of financial statements
- To perform cost-benefit analysis of new products and also evaluate capital expansion plans
- Stock valuation & Inventory management including assisting in physical verifications of WIP & store stock
- To maintain cost accounting records as per the cost accounting records & rules
- MIS finalization with all provisions / Variance analysis
- Should be able to handle the team independently
Required Candidate profile - Essential
The candidate must have at least 8+ years of experience as Costing & Financial Accounting or a relevant role with:
- Experience in Costing Analysis
- Experience in Variance analysis for individual projects
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- ICWA (CMA) Inter qualified
- Experience in Recycled Paper mill Industry experience is ideal
- Leadership and Communications Skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments
- Good Team Building ability and ready to work in non-hierarchy culture
- Reasonable computer operating skills
Required Candidate profile – Desirable but not Essential
The Position is based out of Sivakasi