Role : Specialist / Consultant
Experience : 7-15 Years
Job Location : Gr Noida/Gurgaon/Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad
Work Mode: WFO (No Remote)
• Level 3 Technical skills, which include the planning. Solution Design, Implementation, administration and maintenance of AppDynamics Products.
• Setting up AppDynamics App Server / Standalone Machine agents on Java/.Net/PHP Technologies across various Operating Systems (e.g. Windows-NT, UNIX, Linux).
• Strong technical skill sets in Java and unix shell scripting.
• Exposure to full application life cycle development including coding; testing; deployment; and post-implementation activities. Ability to develop AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions.
• Day-to-day management and troubleshooting of incidents, Performing problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Ensure proper methodology and standardization are used when implementing solutions.
• Assist in providing training and technical direction for the Automation Support Staff when needed.
• Creating/Configuring Agents, Tiers and Nodes in AppDynamics.
• Creating/Configuring Health Rules, Alert Policies.
• Creating/Configuring Service End Points.
• Creating/Configuring Business Transactions.
• Creating Data Collectors on Business Transactions.
• Splitting Business Transactions and Service End Points via different modes like getter chains, payload etc.
• Configuration for the monitoring of performance of Key Business Transactions in AppDynamics.
• Build/maintain AppDynamics dashboards, generate Monthly Operational Reports
• Integrate AppDynamics with third party products, configure auto mail rules
• Participate actively during application deployments and upgrades
• Setup and Analyze AppDynamics analytical data to predict future performance based on historical trends
• Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from end-user perspective.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency,
• Provide direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
• Document information such as configuration, installation and user guides following process standards.
A minimum of 8+ Years experience in the deployment, support and administration of the AppDynamics APM Products.
A minimum of 4 year systems administration or relevant experience in at least 2 of the following Operating Systems