About the group :
The Radar business unit at Texas Instruments India is looking for an SOC Design Verification Lead to work on next-gen CMOS single-chip millimeter wave sensor portfolio for automotive radar and industrial applications.
The Radar team develops mm-Wave (77GHz and 60GHz) radar devices targeted for automotive and industrial markets. We are the first in the industry with fully integrated CMOS device for 77GHz FMCW automotive radar, and we have a comprehensive product portfolio that includes transceivers, system-on-chips, and integrated antenna-on-package offerings. The applications ranges from ultra-short and short range to front long range radar ,proximity sensing, level sensing, traffic monitoring ,drone and many more. Want to know more about us? - Check out http://www.ti.com/sensing-products/mmwave/awr/overview.html
- Technically lead an SoC DV team and own the delivery of a bug free complex SoC by working closely with Architecture, Systems & Design teams
- Develop SV/UVM based testbenches for IP and SoC level DV
- Understand the system level use cases, plan test scenarios and implement tests using UVM/SV/Processor based verification
- Own and execute verification for critical blocks in the SoC and track and report overall progress of the team driving simulation debugs at RTL/PA-RTL/GLS/PA-GLS
- Review all technical deliverables from team members and guide team members to meet quality and the schedule.
- Drive verification excellence with methodology improvements on verification tools, flow, and methodology
- Interacting with Product Engineering team to characterize IO timing on Silicon by providing AC characterization TDLs and functional patterns.
- Interacting with Applications engineering team to ensure successful use of products in the market place and support customer applications debug/analysis
- Educational requirement Bachelor or Masters in EE/ECE/CS or related specializations with 7 to 12 years of experience in IP DV, SoC/ASIC DV and post-silicon debug
- Strong in UVM/System Verilog/C/C++/scripting, Simulation, Formal verification, post Silicon validation
- Strong in digital design fundamentals, computer organization & architectures and bus protocols
- Good understanding of SoC Debug architectures, Design-for-Debug, Design-for-Test will be highly desirable.
- Well experienced with front end EDA tools such as VCS/Questa/Incisive simulators, Debug tools and Formal verification tools
- Familiarity with advanced low power techniques and tools such as UPF/CPF and power aware verification
- Strong desire to assume responsibility and to proactively address ambiguities
- Strong written and verbal communication skill with the ability to explain and present complex ideas
- Work in a dynamic environment and organize effectively
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills