Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well.
AB InBev India is looking to hire Manager - Internal Controls and Reporting for its Finance function based out of Bangalore.
Primary Purpose of the role: Ensuring accurate and timely Monthly Closing and Group reporting, completion of Statutory Audits. Lead the Financial Controls framework and monthly accounts reconciliations and related management reporting. Drive automation in reporting tools to reduce manual interventions. Act as an SME for technical opinions on accounting matters, managing zone interactions on accounting and controls.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
Monthly closing and reporting:
• Ensure smooth and timely month-end closing while partnering with the cross-function teams
• General Ledger: Responsible for the management of the General Ledgers ensuring that the trial balance provides an accurate and timely information
• Ensure oversight over the accuracy of day-to-day accounting at the Hub office and Breweries.
• Account reconciliations as per the global policy and define action points and act on them within timelines
• Review the reporting schedules prepared by the BSC for monthly COGNOS submission and ensure timely reporting
• Support resolution of Group queries
• Keep abreast of accounting standard changes, reflection in ERP & COGNOS, and knowledge transfer to larger finance group
• Liaise with the external auditors and BSC team for completion of Statutory audits for all entities
• Review the MICS, Policies and DAG validations and self-assessment performed by the team
• Liaise with the Solutions team to ensure that improvement plans to achieve the MICS targets are implemented
• Lead the weekly and quarterly interactions with the Zone Control
Monthly Account Reconciliations:
• Lead the accounts reconciliation and balance sheet reviews in line with Global Policies 6. Continuous improvement/SME
• Drive the process improvement on complex activities to bring simplicity & standardization in the system
• Spearhead automation in reporting tools to reduce manual intervention
• Partnering with business on the cost-benefit analysis on the potential/renewal arrangements
• Act as an SME for technical opinions on accounting matters, managing zone interactions on accounting and control
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience:
- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Audit, GL Management, and monthly books closure
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
- Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!