PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage internal audit functions across all businesses and operations across the designated zone and to ensure compliance in the functioning.
- Ensure completion of quarterly audit calendar, as released by Regional / Group Head through proper planning, allocation and timely execution of audits,
- Ensure the coverage of audits carried out by the team is as per the scope defined (in SAP),
- Review of audit reports submitted by senior auditors to ensure quality of audits carried out by the team for release / further submission to the RH,
- Identifying areas of concerns / concerning trends to the concerned business heads for audits carried out
- Ensuring response to all audit reports are reviewed and audit file is closed within the prescribed TAT,
- Release Medium risk audit reports.
- Completion of UATs / system enhancement / process reviews, as assigned by the Regional Head,
- Carrying out special reviews / investigations (if any) assigned by the Regional Head
- Identification of areas, which are not being covered as a part of audit and putting in place a process to include the same as a part of audit calendar
- Recommend for change in processes (as and when warranted and identified during his/her course of Audit review
- Preparation of ACB / Board notes for the team and submission to HO.
- Manage team, develop talent, build effective team and create bench strength.
- Commerce Graduate
- MBA (Finance)
- Semi qualified CA / CA
- Should have an analytical bent of mind, meticulous, detailed research oriented approach for root-cause analysis of the problems/issues identified
- A problem solving approach to add value/guidance/support to business/functions to bring operational efficiency/maximize resource utilization
- Should have excellent command on MS office especially MS Excel and Power Point
- Person having knowledge of related ares of operations/RBI guidelines on banking operations would be preferred
- 15 years’ experience in related fields
· Staff of various departments / branches