- Interested applicants should share their resume and a 3-5 mins video response to the following question via Whatsapp on this number: +91 97693 82022 with the heading "For Strategic Partnerships Manager” (WhatsApp messaging only, calls will not get answered. You can record the video & then upload it on Google Photos, Google Drive or other cloud services and then share the video link on WhatsApp. Make the link viewable by anyone with the link.)
- Video Response Question:
- As 321's Strategic Partnerships Manager video record your first 3-5 mins pitch to a school owner to convince them to sign up for this program. The school operates in one of the low income communities of your city and charges a fee of ₹ 13,000 per year per student.
- Program PARaM details can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bD63WXj0sutgInBuirFzMfJXGaV0I8P7/view?usp=sharing.
- If cleared, you will need to attend 2-3 video interviews (30 to 60 mins each) & provide two references before the final selection.
Location: 1-2 openings in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Mumbai (includes 4-5 days weekly on-field travel)
Employment Type: 3-4 months full-time consultant contract
Joining: 1st February 2023
Compensation: Upto ₹ 1,00,000/- per month including reimbursements & target based incentives (Base amount ranging from ₹ 50,000/- to ₹ 70,000/- per month)
321 Education Foundation (321-foundation.org)
321's mission is to transform India's education system by maximising the potential of each educator and school and, through them, the potential of millions of children in our country. In the next 5 years, 321 Education Foundation aims to ensure that children from marginalised backgrounds attain the foundational literacy & numeracy (FLN) skills critical for succeeding in the future. Since our inception, we have impacted 300,000 students & 25,000 teachers across 2000 schools through various initiatives.
Our current program PARaM is an in-classroom, teacher-led program focused on achieving FLN skills for students of grades 1 to 5. PARaM stands on the four pillars of Prepare, Assess, Remediate and Motivate - to deliver student learning outcomes. We:
- Prepare teachers to be experts in teaching language & Maths.
- Continuously assess students’ and teachers’ performance to chart the best learning path for both.
- Provide customised support to teachers to remediate learning gaps in students based on learning data from students and feedback from teachers.
- Motivate teachers and students by celebrating both efforts made and goals met. We also help show impact to the community.
With PARaM, 321 is at a pivotal stage of its growth with a mission to improve FLN skills for over half a million Indian children in Grades 1 to 5 by 2025 & set them on a path to economic advancement.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager (SPM) will be instrumental in promoting Program PARaM & ensuring that it reaches an increasing number of schools, educators and students. They will work towards shifting the conversation and mindset in the education sector to focus on quality and learning outcomes.
Areas of Responsibility
- Sales: Identify and acquire partnerships with schools, foundations and organizations by making on-ground sales.
Who are we looking for
An ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role (On-field Sales & Business Development).
- Get excited by the sales process, which is challenging & demanding but critical.
- Be excellent at building and managing relationships: Build robust and meaningful relationships with multiple partners while balancing the expectations of the organisation and the partners.
- Have a deep passion & ability for business development: Possessing a high amount of resourcefulness & drive to develop mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Have strong communication skills: Ability to listen actively, understand the needs of stakeholders & convince our potential partners to sign up for our program.
- Have verbal & written fluency in state languages (Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi) (preferred).
- Be a problem-solver who can leverage research, expert opinions & 321's learnings, collaborate, manage uncertainty and adapt to changes while still performing at high levels of excellence.
- Be well-organized & detail-oriented.
What’s in it for you
- Learn & get a deep understanding of what it takes to promote top quality education programs amongst schools that work in low income communities in India.
- Build your ability to effectively communicate & sell ideas that bring about lasting change.
- Stellar team: Be part of & learn from a diverse, high-caliber & high-performing collaborative team.
- Experience thoughtful, productive & joyful work systems. Learn from & contribute to the organization's distinctive culture & exemplary work environment.