Skills : SAP-Data Management experience
Experience : 12 - 17 Yrs
Location : PAN India
• Understand business requirements and Advise on Data migration
• Achieve client expected business results
Qualifications and Experience:
• Graduate Engineer from reputed college
• At least 4 years of SAP-Data Management experience
• Basic understanding of all the Functional SAP modules like SD, MM, PP etc.
• One full lifecycle SAP ERP implementation project experience and Support projects experience
• Experience in supporting SAP ERP at large/International client engagement would be desirable
• Hands-on experience of Data migration which include:
o Analysing data migration requirements and the make-up of legacy data, design appropriate data migration solutions using transformation routines.
o Building, testing, executing and managing data migrations
o Pre and post load validation of migration results, handle dropouts and advise on data cleansing requirements.
o Perform migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks and post go-live support.
o Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
o Support Data Cleansing activities as required
o Experience with cutover planning and preparation of data migration runbooks
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
• Discuss requirement with SME and provide appropriate solution
• Update Technical documents
• Update Technical Knowledge sharing documents on regular basis
• Development of Data migration strategies and getting it reviewed from peer
• Support Globally without any region barrier
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality
• Use of basic knowledge and experience to answer the questions and doubt from SME
• Act as a liaison and Coordinate with Client for Data migration activities
• Ability to escalate the issues to the next level and keep the users updated about the progress of the issue.
• Understand the different monitoring requirements
• Proactively provide overall feedback to Manager
• Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations
• Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently and can manage own workload with little to no supervision
• Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to cope with constantly changing priorities
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards and maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction