- Very strong programming experience in C, data structures
- Strong Operating System experience with embedded RTOS, Linux OS, kernel, device tree, device drivers, yocto
- Good CPU architecture understanding, ARM64/32 platforms, x86 platforms, assembly languages
- Experience in boot loaders (uBoot, UEFI, bootloader etc), debugging using JTAG
- Broad bring up, hardware issue triage, troubleshooting activities.
- Experience in memory - Flash, DDR, EEPROM
- Experience in I2C, PCIE, SPI, PSU, DDR Memory, Storage devices and drivers such as eMMC, SD etc.
- Experience in Interrupt, ISR , GPIO, IO Interfaces
- BSP (board support package), IO devices, Different PHYs (Marvell, Broadcom etc.), MACs and driver
- Experience in working with different types of transceivers (SFP, SFP+, QSFP, SFP28, and QSFP28 etc.) and cables (AOC, DACs etc.)
- Experience in Power Over Ethernet PoE, PoE+
- Software architecture and development for board bring-up and hardware design validation
- Lower level driver software development.
- Diagnostics tests and driver development to verify HW each interface and devices.
- Good understanding of hardware (design documents, schematics, HW specifications etc.)
- Solid understanding of software development principles
- Experience with software development tools and processes
- Experience in various phases of the software development cycle
- Strong interest and ability to conduct issues investigation and develop solutions
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong team player, able to collaborate and work with global and cross-functional teams
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Master's degree or advance degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with GIT or comparable Revision Control software
- Experience in writing secure software
- Experience with network development tools - Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc.
- Experience with Unit Test Automation
- Experience in networking domain, networking certifications
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 3-12 years’ experience.