- Looking for Regional Manager with experience of Retail sales in Building material industry at Ahmedabad.
Sales planning & execution:
1) Strategic planning and execution to map desire market.
2) Increase market share of Prince Pipes And Fittings ltd.
3) Ensure periodic review of all business processes.
1) Ensure the achievement of product category wise realization.
Debtor management :
1) Ensure ontime cash flow by reducing total outstanding days.
2) To analyse the overdue collection / outstanding on monthly basis and accordingly creating action plan for the individual customers as per the credit policy.
Customer Delight :
1) Ensure proper monitoring & achievement of OTIF as per the target.
2) Work in close coordination with other internal department/teams to resolve customer queries/issues to meet customer satisfaction/service levels.
3) Engage, educate & nurture existing partner relationship through regular visits, trainings/ exposure visit etc.
1) Ensure proper planning for the effective execution of various branding & sales promotional activities.1) To develop & expand the retail network to enhance product reach & business targets in allignment with the strategy
Conducting dealer mapping survey for assessing the market potential in coordination with external agency.
1) Conducting competitor analysis & monitoring competitor’s activities.
2) To devise effective counter measures for maintaining competitive edge.
1) To develop & expand the retail network to enhance product reach & business targets in allignment with the strategy
2) Conducting dealer mapping survey for assessing the market potential in coordination with external agency.
1) Drive a culture of performance and provide constructive feedback to the team.
2) Handholding support to the new joinees to ensure acclimatization with the Organisational Culture.
3) To ensure that the nominated employees attend trainings & take the knowledge retention tests.
- Graduation & MBA
- 15 to 20 yrs of experience in Sales (Retail sales of Building Material will be preferred)