As a Technical Product Analyst, you will work with the Product Managers, Engineers and product teams in researching, identifying and building high value features with the goal to help improve efficiency and agility of Engineering teams.
Once here you will
- Some of the things that you can look forward to doing once you are here are:
- Work with Engineering Managers and Architects to identify valuable offerings / services / features for Engineering teams – like Audit Log Service, A/B Testing SDKs, Data Access APIs, Encryption Libraries, CI/CD offerings, Monitoring offerings, Performance Test suites, etc.
- Partner with Product & Engineering Managers (in the US and India) to identify, refine, scope, prioritise high-value features to enable other teams in meeting their commitments.
- Create/build user stories and identify dependencies and parallel work streams.
- Work with one or more squads, and analysts on running discovery sprints for providing clarity to high-risk & ambiguous items.
- Own the design, validation, and delivery of specific high-impact, high-risk items in the roadmap – along with Technical Architects/Engineers.
- Work towards defining and tracking key product metrics for showcasing the impact of delivered features.
- Run Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Showcase, etc in partnership with Iteration Managers / Delivery Managers.
- Work with Product team members to help maintain a healthy and well-articulated Product Backlog
- Ensure that Product artefacts, knowledge repository, KPIs, metrics are well organized, up-to-date and easily accessible by all.
- Help in building a culture of excellence in Product (and value) based thinking.
- Evangelize modern & lean Product practices within the organization.
- Coach, train and mentor analysts and team members to improve the maturity and value of the product practices within the team.
- Manage day-to-day communication with product, delivery, engineering and program management within the organization.
- In partnership with Iteration/Delivery managers, keep key stakeholders informed about progress and potential risk with relevant metrics and reporting.
- Have a relentless focus on customer (developer) and client value, balancing short term with long term.
- Education：Bachelor-Master degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- Proficient in English language.
- 3-4+ years of experience working as a hands-on Engineer (Developer).
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile (preferably product) teams as a Business Analyst / Product Owner.
- Good understanding of Software Architecture, REST, Micro-services, Cloud Platform, CI/CD/DevOps practices.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile & Product Management concepts – like MVP, A/B Testing, Story Maps, Prioritisation Techniques, Roadmapping, Story Slicing, etc.
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, client and UX teams
- Relevant experience in a product organization
- Relevant experience in being part of teams that built software / offerings for internal engineering teams – especially around CI/CD/DevOps/SDLC.
- Relevant experience in data-backed decision making/statistics/market research