We are HIRING Program Manager for for one of our clients - a New Delhi based, an ISO certified Start-up firm engaged in Program Management and Consulting firm.
This role is suitable for candidates from a variety of professional backgrounds including those with research, consulting, think-tank and corporate experience.
Primary Duties or Responsibilities
- Program scouting, planning and implementation including conducting in-depth research for development of concept note, proposal, formulating and launching for effective implementation and management.
- Develop and manage the partnership with key collaborators, including policymakers, enterprises, funding agencies, program partners, service delivery partners and ecosystem stakeholders.
- Develop program implementation module by contributing towards preparing detailed activity plans and timelines, resource planning, stakeholder management, and funding agency engagement
- Development of progress reports, updates, newsletters and dissemination.
- Development of agenda/notes for various events such as meetings /capacity building programs/workshops, conferences, preparing minutes and dissemination.
- Travel to project sites, whenever necessary, to conduct meetings/interviews/training or collect primary information.
- Track technology, innovation policy, regulatory and market developments and write blogs/papers/articles/ insights for the dissemination of analyses and outreach
- Development of agenda/notes for various activities including meetings/capacity building programs /workshops, conferences, preparing minutes and dissemination.
- You will be involved in assessing new business opportunities, developing business plans, service strategies and operating models under new business initiatives.
Knowledge Management Support
- Identify and engage with stakeholders and carry out in-depth research with relevant literature reviews, research methodologies, framework development.
- Assisting in conducting both primary and secondary research using various national/international data /information sources covering policy, technology and regulatory aspects.
- To provide research support for various activities i.e., knowledge studies, technical assistance & capacity building programs etc, to achieve the program objectives including review of various reports prepared
- Publish quality research outputs as peer-reviewed papers/reports, blogs, opinion pieces
- Maintain research documentation, publishing and developing insights from reports for decision making
- Work on research requests from senior researchers, discuss research needs and prepare responses that synthesise and analyse information
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in the field of program management, policy/industry engagement, research, and preferably in the area of innovation, technology, electronics, telecom, energy and environment
- MBA (techno-commercial qualification) with a scientific background would be preferred
- Strong capability to research, write, communicate, facilitate and present cogently to all levels with government, international agencies, industries, clients and internal staff and management
- Ability to adapt to a new environment, work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment with a high sense of responsibility and deliver under tight deadlines in a professional environment