We have an excellent opportunity for the role of Technical Support Engineer at Bengaluru, India.
Please find the below Job Description for the Role.
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Bangalore ( Whitefield OR Electronic City )
Notice Period : Immediate to Max. 15 Days
Shift : Rotational Shifts (Night Shift+ Day Shift), Free Cab Facility Provided
Qualification : Minimum Bachelor's Required (Any field , should have PDC & Marksheets)
Mandatory Skill : Good/Excellent English Communication (Verbal/Written) , basics of Computer Knowledge or hands on.
Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
1. Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to clients' issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
2. Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming client's contacts and proactive notification systems.
3. Respond to service, product, technical, and client-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on client entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
4. Begin to proactively assist clients to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
5. Work is often reviewed by the Supervisor or Team Lead.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Experience in client-facing roles either remote or face-to-face.
3. Computer proficiency with applicable software applications.
4. Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
5. Accuracy in data entry.
6. Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
7. Experience in a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
8. Familiarity with computer technology.
9. Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
1. Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of our global Clients Over Phone.
2. Take calls from Global clients and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally.
3. Deal with a wide range of products using a powerful information database.
4. Provide remote solutions to problems, inquiry problems, and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand.
5. Excellent Communication skills are Mandatory.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 14-year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 64 locations across India, South East Asia, North America and the Middle East, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.