The ideal candidate's favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Hands on expertise in Predictive Modelling, Machine Learning, Customer Segmentation, EDA etc.
- Proficiency with SQL, Python.
- Knowledge of data structures, relational data, and big data platforms.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of Machine Learning, e.g.: linear/logistics regression, random forest, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Proficiency with machine and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras.
- Experience with techniques to retrieve actionable feature insight from deep neural networks.
- Metal & Mining sector experience.
- Contribution to industry/open source communities.
- Experience of working within a multicultural, global environment.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Experience with NLP and linguistic approaches for retrieval, interpretation, and pushing of insight from scientific literature.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage stakeholders' expectations and work in a high-pressure environment. Demonstrate strong ownership & commitment to the cause of customer success.
- A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead