We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Manager to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Manager responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. You would be extremely important for an organisation to bring in revenue. Your role as a Sales Manager is to sell a company's services to individuals, businesses, and organisations. Sales would be only on an International basis. Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you'll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirement and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
- At least 4 years of industry sales experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office mainly for reporting and documentation .
- Knowledge of CRM or sales management software is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of negotiating techniques and marketing tactics.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Good presentation Skills.
- Effective Communication Skills.