Fractal is one of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space. Fractal's mission is to power every human decision in the enterprise and brings AI, engineering, and design to help the world's most admired Fortune 500® companies.
Fractal has consistently been rated as India's best companies to work for, by The Great Place to Work® Institute. Cloud, Data, and AI technologies are seeing tremendous innovation and are driving digital transformation across all the enterprises at an unprecedented pace (more than 100%). At Fractal, we are helping enterprises to harness the power of Data on a cloud through Architecture consulting, Data Platforms, Business-Tech platforms, Marketplaces, Data governance, MDM, DataOps, AI/MLOps. In addition, we leverage AI engineering practices to augment each of the areas.
• Evaluate the current technology landscape and recommend a forward-looking, short, and long-term technology strategic vision.
• You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content, and new reference architectures
• Work with data engineers and data scientists to develop architectures & solutions.
• Assist in ensuring the smooth delivery of services/products, solutions.
Skills & Requirements:
In depth experience as an Architect who has experience in Google Cloud Platform and is passionate about applying latest technologies to solve business problems. An ideal candidate would have:
• 12+ years of experience in Data Engineering & Cloud Native technologies (including Google Cloud Platforms) that cover the big data, analytics and AI/ML domain is essential with experience using GCP
• Experience in BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Data Flow, Cloud Storage, AI Platform/Vertex AI, Dataproc, GCP IaaS Creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications on GCP serverless infrastructure.
• Knowledge and working experience in - Data Engineering, Data Management and Data Governance
• Experience of working in multiple End to End Data Engineering and or Analytics projects
• Knowledge of general programming languages and frameworks, in particular python and/or Java
• General technology best practices and development lifecycles such as agile and CI/CD but also those enabling more efficient employment of data and machine learning such as DevOps and MLOps.
• Technical architecture leadership and direction on projects resulting in secure, scalable, reliable, and maintainable platforms.
• Architecture skills that enable the creation of future-proof, complex global solutions using GCP services.
• Implementation and/or creation of foundational architectures, including microservices, event-driven and event streaming, and those that enable online machine learning systems.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, being able to adapt according to target audience.
Good to have:
• Experience in Container technology, specifically Docker and Kubernetes, DevOps on GCP
• Google Cloud - Professional Cloud Architect Certification
Bengaluru/Pune/Mumbai/ Gurugram/ Chennai