SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM)
SAP PaPM expert who has done at least one full life cycle implementation and experience in supporting PaPM engagements. Requires strong understanding of financial budgeting and planning business processes.
The candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality.
The candidate will be providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques. Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing techno-functional support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
The SAP PaPM Consultant is motivated to take strong ownership on actions, to find innovative ways to improve the services’ agility and efficiency, and to continuously gain more skills.
The PaPM Consultant works with clients and team members in SAP PaPM enhancements and support. The individual will deliver results through consulting approach and strong domain knowledge. Responsibilities will include, although not limited to, the following:
- Analyze client business processes and build models in the area of cost accounting, risk modulation or sustainability across all industries
- Provide expertise in SAP PaPM to clients across multiple industries (especially Hi-Tech)
- Implement customer specific profitability solutions based on modern technology platforms while working independently
- Support and monitor and resolve issues with respect to Period End Closing activities
- Querying and analyzing small and large data sets to Client patterns and deliver meaningful insights
- Creating, managing, and utilizing structured and unstructured data stores
- Understand current state of finance allocations, identify the cost drivers and determine how cost and profit allocations are being done across different business units and product lines,
- Identify gaps in current state, rationalize and design future state for finance allocations
- Support engagements and deliver high quality services on time and budget
Primary Skills and Qualifications
10+ years of SAP experience
- Must have experience with SAP PaPM System implementation / support
- Finance and Costing knowledge
- Strong understanding of financial budgeting and planning business processes
- Good understanding of allocation and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivating and be able to plan your own work.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
To satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the candidate will be required to pass standard Criminal Records checks. Additional background checks may be required by certain customers. You will also be required to agree to DXC’s Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation, and Conflict of Interest Agreements.
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.