Our backend is the brains of the system and as such carries a lot of the weight in making the interconnected gamification engines of SuperShare work. This will continue to get more complex as new features get developed and we reach greater scale.
We are scaling rapidly in user engagement (30x in past 4 months), and if you're looking to deal with scale, this is for you.
To know more about our company, please visit: https://careers.ssup.co/
- Build the APIs and internal mechanisms of the SuperShare backend across all our services.
- Guide frontend teams in proper implementation of backend apis.
- Ensure high availability and scalability of critical systems.
- Be available for troubleshooting in case of backend emergencies.
- Represent and evangelize the SuperShare engineering team in events, talks, conferences, etc.
- Understanding of OOP and mutli-threading concepts.
- Highly proficient with Java and knowledge of the many intricacies of Spring Boot.
- Proficient with MongoDB and Redis. Knowledge of Aerospike, other databases would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of distributed systems (servers, databases, etc.).
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset and comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development environment.