The Inside Sales Officer is a sales profile and aligned to the Sales Department. The ISO will be based at the HO based at the Bangalore HQ and work for the designated region where he/ she is aligned to work along with his/her TSMs (Territory Sales Managers). The primary objective of the ISO is to boost revenue for the territory through client retention and also work towards new business development which will contribute to the growth of the territory.
● The ISO will need to build rapport & strengthen relationships with customers to increase SOW & garner additional business for the territory.
● Understand customer needs and requirements to align business requirements
● Identify & escalate issues by the customer to the respective department/ executive to resolve the same
● Arrive at solutions to ensure that the customer expectations are met thereby leading to business growth.
● Sales development calls to existing customers: upsell / cross sell.
New Biz Development:
● Lead Generation,
● Prospect Management
● Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
● Set appointments for prospects and monitor closure of the same.
● Manage & Monitor signing pipeline
● Sales development calls to prospects: upsell / cross sell.
Territory & Data Management:
● Maintain & manage accurate customer & prospect database & all relevant data in the sales software through regular updation & review.
● Coordinate with the respective teams to understand concerns and assist the TSM in aligning the customer issues by fixing appointments / meetings in accordance to the requirement.
● Review a/c activities to ensure a/cs are actively managed across all functions
● Manage & prepare reports for territory review.